Local authorities have recovered stolen property and firearms, along with hundreds of grams of illegal narcotics, after a search warrant was executed in Wembley.
Police seized over a thousand pharmaceutical pills, 91 grams of Marihuana, 1.575 litres of G-H-B, 27.89 grams of crystal meth and 71.86 grams of cocaine.
Authorities also recovered property from a home invasion in Red Deer.
Constable Gabrielle Spencer told us the investigation sprung after an anonymous tip was given back in mid-February.
41-year-old Trent Douglas Hockett has been charged with multiple offences that include:
– Possession of a Controlled Substance x3 (Controlled Drugs and Substance Act)
– Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking x6 (CDSA)
– Possession of a Firearm without a licence x3 (Criminal Code)
– Occupy a vehicle knowing that there was at that time a firearm in it (CC)
– Possession of a loaded Prohibited Firearm (CC)
– Possession of a Firearm knowing it was obtained in the commission of an offence x2 (CC)
– Possession of a Prohibited Weapon x6 (CC)
– Possession of Property Obtained by Crime under $5000 x3 (CC)
– Unlawful Possession of an Identity Document x3 (CC)
Hockett’s court date is set for April 10th.