County RCMP arrested an Ardrossan man after a vehicle fled from police near highway 40 last week.
On Friday night, just after 11:30 p.m., officers tried to stop and speeding vehicle Southbound on Weyerhaeuser Road but the suspect took off and was found at a nearby well site.
The vehicle, a white Lexus LS400 had a license plate on it that was reported stolen from Grande Prairie in a February incident.
25-year-old Kyle Foisy faces several offences:
- Fail to provide a Breath Sample (CC)
- Flight from Police (CC)
- Driving while Disqualified (CC)
- Possession of Stolen Property under $5,000 (CC)
- Driving an uninsured motor vehicle (Traffic Safety Act)
- Driving an unregistered motor vehicle (TSA)
He is scheduled to appear in Grande Prairie Provincial Court on April 5th, 2017.